Monday, November 12, 2012

Post 1, 11.12.12

   Hey! My name is December Grimm and I should probably tell you a bit about myself before I go on and confuse you. 
   I'm not from this dimension.  I'm not even human.  I'm a reaper.  You know the Grimm Reaper? Well, he's my dad.  And there are tons of different types of reapers, not just grim.  (Oh, by the way, there's a difference between the Grimm Reaper and a grim reaper. It's like the President and a president.) One of my best friends, Nellie Haagendorf, is an assassin reaper.  She goes on special missions that require waaaay more training and fighting skills than a grim reaper does.  And her brother, Calcifer, he's a sport reaper. The closest thing I can compare it to in the human dimension is bull fighting.  
   As a grim reaper, or an assassin reaper in Nellie's case, I slay demons.  A grim reaper slays demon clans, for example, if a demon clan settles in a city, it would be my job to go in and destroy the nest, which in return destroys the demons.  But sometimes, a demon clan may have a powerful demon king, and they are much harder to kill.  What Nellie does is she has to sneak into the nest, or the empire, depending on how big the clan is, and kill the king. After that, grim reapers step in and destroy the nest, like I said before.
   A common stereotype with reapers in general is that we all have scythes.  Um...not true.  That's just the Grimm Reaper.  I mean, look at me. I have a chainsaw as my weapon. And weapons... I should probably explain those. 
   A weapon is a person who has molten metal in their veins instead of blood. My weapon is an eight-year-old boy with an attitude and a mass of frizzy, yellow blonde hair. His name is Liam Brinks.
   Nellie and Calcifer come from a family that are reapers that are also their own weapons. It's kinda hard to describe, so I'll post a picture.  Eventually.  
  That's all you really need to know, so I'll see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment