Friday, November 16, 2012

Comments2

  I have no clue what everybody's problem is. I mean, where does it say that other dimensions cannot exist?  From the time I've been here, I've seen nothing about that. In fact, I've seen several different television shows about this subject, though Mao says they're not legit.  Can't you be a little more open-minded?  And, if you can't accept this, then just humor me, OK?  I'm just trying to keep this blog going until my dad finds it. I'll probably get it taken away then, but it will be totally worth it to see him pissed. (As you can tell, I'm not a huge fan of my dad.)
  So, if you disagree with my lifestyle and my family roots, then please keep your opinions to yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Why would your dad be pissed at this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad's really uptight and thinks blogs are completely ridiculous, especially after this one incident with my mom that involved a blog, the police, a flock of chickens and a small bag of white powder, which he still won't tell anyone what that is, so this is supposed to make him flip and take me off this mission, because it's the ridiculous one, not a blog. And possibly get rid of Mao. That would be an added bonus.

      Delete
    2. And, um... I know you said that this wasn't real and all, but at least, thanks for doing in a nicer manner than another comment I've gotten.

      Delete